A LETTER TO MR. KARMA

AKSHAY JAIN
Somewhere
Universe
Date : eternity
KARMA
CEO, KARMA COMPANY
UNIVERSE
Dear Ms. KARMA,
I never knew that you were such a good teacher, probably the best I have come across yet. You are not my foe but also not my friend. I have never seen someone with such a flawless accuracy when it comes to justice. Not even a single decision taken by you could be challenged ever. You are present everywhere still I haven’t found you anywhere. I searched for you constantly but now I have realised that it doesn’t makes a difference whether anyone watches you or not you would still be the flawless one.
What shall I speak about your justice part. You showed to me that there could never be injustice in this whole mundane. You showed to me that everything happens for a reason and whatever is happening is just a fruit of the seed which I sowed earlier. Whether that fruit is sweet or bitter, good or bad, harsh or smooth, big or small it doesn’t matter. It is just exactly what I have sown. You always took care that  not even a single seed which was sown, fails to reap fruits. You always perform your duties perfectly. You are not greater than god still even the god didn’t got the privilege  to fit into the category of exceptions. You didn’t let him achieve true salvation until he didn’t got rid of the fruits of the plants he had planted earlier. Now if the GOD who is the greatest of all couldn’t fit into the exceptions let go we people. You showed that there could never be exceptions to “karma”. I firmly believe that those who say that you are so called a bitch would get justice.
What shall I speak about your planning part. No human can ever match your perfect planning skills. Not even a single person is left out from your plan. You have done a great arrangements for each and everyone present in this universe. You are such a loyal person that never missed to take care of everyone present in this whole mundane.  I feel that you are a gardner of the universe garden. A garden where there is no day no night, no atmosphere change and no change at all, the plant their grows right from the time the seed is sown irrespective of the time of sowing or any other condition. Plants can be sown here anytime i.e.  24 *7 *  and you work there for the same period  i.e. 24*7*. You never take a single leave from work. You never yourself sow a seed in the garden but nurture each and every plant which have been planted till the time it reap fruits. And once the fruit is grown you never miss to  see that the fruit reaches to its true owner and he eats the fruit irrespective of the taste. Never ever have the fruits of one owner have been delivered to another neither the delivery have got delayed ever. At the right time the fruit is always delivered to the true owner.  This shows the perfect planning and flawless work of yours. You perfectly taught that nothing happens abruptly or suddenly and everything is occurring according to the plan. Though no one knows about your plan but I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT YOUR EVERY SINGLE PLAN IS JUST AND REASONABLE and you are the only KING OF JUSTICE.
And now what shall I speak of my faith in you. Earlier I believed you and now I STRONGLY believe you. Sometimes I hate you and sometimes I praise you but at the same moment I know that you don’t give a damn about what I think or what everyone else thinks because it’s not you who is responsible for the taste of the sap of my fruits, but it’s me who is responsible for it, as I was the one who had chosen the seeds while sowing them which gave me the present fruit. You would always do your work irrespective of what everyone speaks about you. You never fail. I have learned one thing from you that if I am helpless today than it is because one day I only had sown the seed of ego and rigidness wherein I was expected to help and be kind and I wasn’t that way, which is now giving me the fruit full of sorrow and grief. And if I am able to fight and remain calm in such situations than it is because of the seed of patience or kindness or any other good deed which I had sowed. But one thing is for sure that you are neither the reason of my so called happiness or sorrow, it’s only me who is responsible for everything happening to me.
I have a lot say but nothing else to speak now. I would just like to thank you for making me realise all the things and teaching me all the tough lessons which no one but only you could taught me.

THANK YOU DEAR KARMA
Yours Sincerely,

AKSHAY JAIN

Comments